What We Offer
We help entrepreneurs share their stories the way they deserve to be told. Our passion lies in nurturing the seed of your creativity so that you can show up confidently in your spaces with a clear strategy and plan in mind to attract like-minded people to your brand.
We book 6-8 weeks in advance, be sure to inquire to lock in a spot for your project.
Website Design and Development
Social Media Collateral
We believe that a successful brand is built on more than beautiful aesthetics. It’s about understanding your ideal client and making your brand feel like their home. The brand discovery process allows us to dive deeply into your brand story and uncover your unique message, values, and goals.
As we prepare for launch you will be given all of the resources you’ll need to understand how to continue to grow your brand based in strategy. Our goal is to leave every client feeling empowered and inspired by our work together.
You can get a breakdown of the base package pricing in our investment guide in the footer of the website.
We collect a retainer of 30% of the total project invoice at the time of contract signature to secure your spot. The remaining 70% of the invoice may be spilt into payments made throughout the duration of the project.
Branding projects take between 4-6 weeks. Web design projects take between 6-8 weeks.
I am typically booked 6-8 weeks in advance. So be sure to inquire through the contact form so we’re able to lock you in!
Oh yeah! We want everything we design to feel like your own, and something that you’re able and empowered to make updates and changes to. We provide custom video tutorials for every little detail of your site to ensure you feel confident with the launch!
We design using WordPress, Squarespace, Showit, and Shopify.